The ACI Group is committed to help you identify and match your skills and experience to the best job possible.
Take your first steps to an exciting new career.
Network Administrator, Morgantown, West Virginia
Our client is seeking a Network Administrator for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Will provide network administration in support of various laboratory, pre-clinical and clinical mission critical applications in a Windows and Linux environment in order to ensure high availability and business continuity in accordance with department operating procedures, 21 CFR part 11 compliance and sound network administration practices.
- Implements and maintains Windows and Linux servers, firewalls and workstations.
- Implements and maintains network environment.
- Performs backups and tests recoverability of applications and data.
- Archives data.
- Monitors system logs.
- Performs operating system upgrades.
- Create and maintain documentation of application.
- General support of overall technical infrastructure related to assigned server environment.
- Capacity Planning.
- Follows Change Control procedures.
- Prior network administration experience within a structured environment.
- Windows Server 2003/2008 (including Active Directory and DNS).
- Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Redhat Linux based servers/firewalls.
- WAN and Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity.
- Problem analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills required for problem definition and resolution.
- FDA Regulated Applications experience a plus.
- Watson LIMS experience a plus.
- SharePoint experience preferred.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry's leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Submit your resume for this job